Monday 17 February 2014

my interview with Creative Womens Circle



It's been a while since I've popped in to say hello, share some photos, projects or a few words. I thought it best that I told you that the majority of my time has been spent working on Unleash Creative which is a series of full day creative events in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane taking place over the next few months.

So as I'm sure you can imagine is has not left much time for me to blog over here. It doesn't mean I have abandoned ship. It just means that until I can find my groove, I will be a little poorly in communicating over in this space. But you can always (no matter what) still find me and what I'm up to over on instagram where I generally post at least daily.

In the meantime, I'm sharing an interview I did with Tess from Creative Womens Circle. I talk about why I started Unleash Creative and my biggest challenges

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like reading your comments, so thanks for taking the time to write something. I try to respond to each and every comment, but please be patient as I'm not always online.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...